Acurus is expert as converting customer visions into high performance, reliable systems. For the past seven years, we have delivered every project within budget and on time. More importantly, we delivered each project with quality and to a high level of customer satisfaction.
This success starts with listening. When an organisation communicates its vision to us, this is an important conversation. As this initial dialogue is the point at which the journey from vision into strategy begins, it is where our project methodology starts.
Acurus has formulated its project delivery methodology cumulatively from our previous successes. We know what we do works, so we formalised it and incorporated it into our quality management system.
“(Acurus) always delivered on time, and importantly, with quality.”
Brett Taylor – Horizon Power
Acurus has delivered a wide range of projects including:
- Perform organisation-wide systems assessment
- Define strategic IT direction
- Recommend projects
- Set Cap-ex > op-ex targets
- Cloud/hosting/infrastructure or hybrid
- Provide business cases aimed at identifying business improvements and value.
Complete Infrastructure Refresh Projects
- Consolidate hardware, software, networking vendors and service providers
- WAN audit, recommendations and refresh
- Active Directory audit, recommendations and improvement projects
- SOE audit, recommendations and deployment
- BCP audit, recommendations and deployment.
Infrastructure Consolidation Projects (Virtualisation, Co-Lo)
- Virtualisation architecture design
- Vendor comparison, then recommendations against requirements and cost
- VMware design and implementation
- Microsoft Hyper-V design and implementation
- Virtualisation based Business Continuity Plans (BCP) including hot and warm DR (Disaster Recovery)
- Co-location DR replication
- LOB system, Application, Mail and SQL consolidation and DR
- Documentation and procedure development
- Monitoring and management systems.
Business Continuity Projects (BCP)
- BCP design and recommendations
- Business impact analysis
- Hot and warm DR planning
- Hot seat facility recommendations
- Risk management.
WAN design and implementation projects
- National private network design
- National private network deployment
- Network infrastructure redundancy including:
- Internet automatic failover design
- Firewall high availability
- VPN high availability
- Switching infrastructure high availability
- 24/7 network monitoring and management
- Helpdesk process and procedure
- Change management process and procedure
- Network maintenance process and procedure
- IT Roadmaps including Infrastructure lifecycle and EOL audit
- IT Roadmap recommendations (Hosting/Cloud/Infrastructure or Hybrid Model)
- Cap-ex > Op-ex business cases
- System design and technology recommendations
- Proof of concept
- Migration project.